Ultimate aircraft encyclopedia

Airbus Industries
Manufacturer

An air force – in the broadest sense – is the national military branch that primarily conducts aerial warfare

Airbus SE 
is a European multinational aerospace corporation. Airbus designs, manufactures and sells civil and military aerospace products worldwide and manufactures aircraft in Europe and various countries outside Europe. The company has three divisions: Commercial Aircraft (Airbus S.A.S.), Defence and Space, and Helicopters, the third being the largest in its industry in terms of revenues and turbine helicopter deliveries. As of 2019, Airbus is the world's largest airliner manufacturer

The current company is the product of consolidation in the European aerospace industry tracing back to the formation of the Airbus Industrie GIE consortium in 1970. In 2000, the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS) NV was established. In addition to other subsidiaries pertaining to security and space activities, EADS owned 100% of the pre-existing Eurocopter SA, established in 1992, as well as 80% of Airbus Industrie GIE. In 2001, Airbus Industrie GIE was reorganised as Airbus SAS, a simplified joint-stock company. In 2006, EADS acquired BAE Systems's remaining 20% of Airbus.[22] EADS NV was renamed Airbus Group NV and SE in 2014, and 2015, respectively. Due to the dominance of the Airbus SAS division within Airbus Group SE, the executive committees of the parent and subsidiary companies were aligned in January 2017, but the companies were kept as separate legal entities. The holding company was given its present name in April 2017

"Your exciting Journey into the world of digital aviation starts here"

  • Airbus A300 Wide-body

    Ipsum eu ipsum donec ac orci sed lectus elementum fringilla nullam dictum nisi nec mauris phasellus ut lacus.

  • Airbus A310 MRTT

    Vel nisi semper adipiscing maecenas sodales elit cras porttitor diam aliquam turpis quisque rhoncus tincidunt.

  • Airbus CC-150 Polaris

    Arcu ut auctor nunc ac mi vivamus aliquam maecenas in lorem vel tellus porttitor placerat quisque tellus nulla.

  • Airbus A300-600 Beluga

    Facilisis et mattis id consectetuer vel nunc donec sagittis purus sit amet est pellentesque elit dolor mattis.

  • Airbus A330 Beluga XL

    The Airbus BelugaXL (A330-743L) is a large transport aircraft based on the Airbus A330-200F built by Airbus

  • Airbus A319/320/321 NEO series

    Pretium curabitur lacinia aenean eu lectus maecenas at urna morbi porta est a mi duis felis nunc lobortis ut.

  • Airbus A330 Wide-Body

    Ipsum eu ipsum donec ac orci sed lectus elementum fringilla nullam dictum nisi nec mauris phasellus ut lacus.

  • Airbus A340 Wide-Body

    Vel nisi semper adipiscing maecenas sodales elit cras porttitor diam aliquam turpis quisque rhoncus tincidunt.

  • Airbus A350 Wide-Body

    Arcu ut auctor nunc ac mi vivamus aliquam maecenas in lorem vel tellus porttitor placerat quisque tellus nulla.

  • Airbus A380 Wide-Body

    Facilisis et mattis id consectetuer vel nunc donec sagittis purus sit amet est pellentesque elit dolor mattis.

  • Airbus A400M Grizly

    The A400M combines the capability to carry strategic loads with the ability to deliver even into tactical locations.

  • Airbus A330 Voyager

    Pretium curabitur lacinia aenean eu lectus maecenas at urna morbi porta est a mi duis felis nunc lobortis ut.

Airbus SE aerospace 
The Airbus product line started with the A300 in 1972, the world's first twin-aisle, twin-engined aircraft. A shorter, re-winged, re-engined variant of the A300 is known as the A310
Air T
Airbus stories
All Airbus aircraft developed since then have cockpit systems similar to the A320, making it easier to train crew. Production of the four-engine A340 was ended in 2011 due to lack of sales compared to its twin-engine counterparts, such as the Boeing 777
Air T
Airbus stories
Airbus SE Aerospace